B’Tselem seeks Grant Writer
Writing fundraising material: grant proposals, activity reports
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with private and institutional donors
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- Commitment to human rights
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, strong Hebrew comprehension
- Ability to write proposals and to prepare reports
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Computer proficiency
This is a full-time position based in Jerusalem.
Please send a cover letter in English and a CV (in English or Hebrew) to Ety Dery at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2020.