Skip to main content
- Chair: David Zonsheine, Software Engineer
- Smadar Ben Natan, Attorney and political activist. Specializes in human rights and criminal law. A founding member of Gun-Free Kitchen Tables, a feminist project aimed at minimizing the number of guns in the public sphere.
- Ido Blum, Attorney, partner at a law firm specializing in administrative and public law.
- Paul Feffer, Senior cardiologist and catheterization specialist at the Leviev Heart Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer.
- Elias Khouri, Attorney in private practice who specializes in real-estate law and administrative law.
- Menachem Klein, Prof. of Political Studies, Bar Ilan Univ., specializing in Israeli-Palestinian relations and the dual-national reality of East Jerusalem. Promoted Geneva Initiatives; advised PM Barak and Foreign Minister Ben Ami at Camp David 2000.
- Vered Madar, Academic folklorist; teaches at the Keshet School, Jerusalem.
- Ibitsam Mara'ana-Menuhin, Arab-Israeli scriptwriter, film director, film and television producer and media figure. Owner of a private business for film and education productions, and lecturer at the Photography Department of the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design.
- Orly Noy, Left-wing Mizrahi activist, writer and editor on the web-based blog magazine +972, translates Farsi poetry and prose into Hebrew.
- Idith Zertal, Professor of History and Cultural Studies, The University of Basel, Switzerland.