B’Tselem seeks an organized, idealistic professional for an exciting opportunity within a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Building and maintaining relationships with foundations and other donors through proposal-writing, reporting and meeting with donors
- Writing and ensuring quality control for materials used in fundraising (proposals, reports, brochures, web-pages linked to fundraising, etc.)
- Coordinating work processes across B'Tselem that support fundraising
- Assisting in B'Tselem's international advocacy efforts, especially with diplomats stationed in Israel, by organizing briefings, tours and preparing targeted materials.
- Minimum of three years proven fundraising or similar experience (preference for more)
- Commitment to human rights
- Capacity to present B'Tselem's positions and human rights issues to a range of English-speaking audiences
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English, strong Hebrew comprehension
- Ability to work with financial data
- Ability to write proposals and to prepare narrative and financial reports
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Computer proficiency, including Excel
Position available immediately.
This is a full-time position based in Jerusalem. Please send CVs in English or Hebrew and a writing sample in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. .